Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Car Starter Saga

So, after getting my car starter installed, every time I used it, it set off my car alarm. Not cool! So, I made another appointment to take it in. So, they came up with that I would have to lock my already locked car before hitting the automatic start button. I guess, I'll have to live with that.

Also, despite that I repeatedly asked for some sort of partial refund, they never got back to me on that. This is despite the fact that they agreed they handled everything poorly. I've had to call them a minimum of two dozen times in five and a half weeks.

I'm still waiting for them to get the screw to put back in my steering column. They said they'd call in a few days about it and come by to put it in.

I hate that I'm the one who has to remind them things aren't complete. Shouldn't they be calling me? It's five and a half weeks since I had the initial install and we're still not done. Still frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment