Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Love

I don't care what all the critics say, I love Taylor Swift's new song and music video, "Shake It Off." It makes we want to dance! I just bought it on iTunes.
What's your favorite dance move?

Via Hulu Plus, I just finished the MasterChef Junior series. I love MasterChef, the adult version, but the kid's version was so different and cool. The judges are intense in the adult show, so I enjoy watching their softer sides with the kids. Other than that, it was refreshing how the children cheered each other on, as well as comforted each other. I thought, it was interesting that the children's dishes were as complex and out-of-the box as the adult's dishes. I also learned how to poach an egg from watching the show. :)

I was excited to finally see the movie, Last Vegas. It was funnier than I thought it would be. It had a lot of one-liners; I laughed the whole time. It also had a great cast: Robert De Niro, Morgan, Freeman, Michael Douglas, and Kevin Kline. It featured 4 childhood friends who reunite for one of the guy's bachelor parties. Not shocking, they head to Las Vegas. They happen into all kinds of trouble along the way. It was kind of disappointing that the funniest parts of the movie I'd already seen in previews. What do you think? Are you going to see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment