Monday, August 18, 2014

Coffee Table Quest

After moving into my apartment over a year and a half ago, my biggest challenge has been finding the right coffee table. My living room is pretty narrow, so the ever-popular large coffee tables wouldn't work. In addition to looking for a specific sized coffee table, I also wanted one with storage. Lastly, I wanted one that was black, gray, white, or paint-able. Over the course of the last year and a half, I've looked at hundreds of coffee tables, but never found anything close. I checked Craigslist at least weekly. I also stopped by my favorite used furniture store, Rockstar and Rogers Home Fusion, quite frequently. I was beginning to think I'd never find the right table. While shopping with a friend, at Marshall's, I found it! I wasn't positive at first, but over the next week, as I looked at the photos I took, I realized I really liked it and thought it would fit well in my space. It had a small stain, so I got an extra 10% off my purchase. I also signed up for a Marshall's card and got another 10% off. I love a good bargain! It goes really well in my space and I love it!!! Now my living room is nearly complete! Next, I need to hang more artwork on the walls. There's always a project to be found! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment