Monday, August 4, 2014

Scary

I cannot handle scary movies or commercials. Not only do I easily get nightmares, but on occasions, I've been known to let out a blood curling scream, at the theater, during scary previews (Open Water). In my defense, that shark came out of no where!Scary right?!

While watching a movie at home with a friend, a new anti-smoking commercial came on. It was pretty icky with the guy talking about how things have changed now that he has a voice box. Suddenly, he started talking about cleaning his hole and my eyes got big, I freaked out, started screaming, and changed the channel as fast as possible. They need to warn people about those commercials. I don't smoke and now never will! My friend, kept laughing at my reaction. Don't you think it's scary too?!

Into the Storm is a movie my friend wants to see and I think I'll scream the whole movie while curled in the fetal position. Don't you think so too?

No comments:

Post a Comment