Friday, September 25, 2015

Readers from 56 Countries

I'm constantly surprised by the reach on my blog. I've had readers in 56 countries! As of July, it was 39; talk about growth! This was mainly from my blog on how to remove scuffs from tennis shoes being picked up by several international blogs. It was so cool to see hundreds of new readers a day. I'm working to keep these new readers engaged while maintaining a busy work and school schedule.

Welcome new readers are from these 16 countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia, Andorra, Denmark, Bulgaria, Sweden, Philippines, Belgium, Moldova, Algeria, Singapore, Greece, Estonia, Portugal, Kenya, and Croatia!

I've previously had readers from these 39 countries: Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Latvia, Australia, Dominican Republic, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, Russia, China, Serbia, Netherlands, Venezuela, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Mongolia, France, Israel, Czech Republic, South Korea, Romania, Spain, India, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, South Africa, Canada, Cameroon, Slovakia, Hong Kong, and obviously the United States.

Readers, what do you most enjoy reading from me? I want to better engage you. Funny stories, how to tips, recipes, travel recaps, movie/music reviews, life stories, etc.?

No comments:

Post a Comment