Sunday, July 28, 2013

Profile of Dates

Profile of the types of guys I've gone out with...

I generally go out with guys no more than fours years younger and no more than four years older. It wasn't until I started writing this that I realized that. I guess, I'd be willing to go up to six years older, but really no younger than four years.

I used to take a boxing class for two years, so I went out with two boxers. One was a bad boy and that didn't last long. The other kinda broke my heart. I've gone out with Army and Air Force guys, enlisted and officer. One I met after he backed into my car at a toll plaza. I've gone on dates with two guys from dating sites; fail. I've gone out with farmers; yes, this surprises me too. I've also been set up on blind dates twice; both were really nice guys. The last was the most recent date. I've also been on dates with two guys who I unfortunately later found out had girlfriends. One even looked like the actor Luke Wilson...

So, if I'm remembering correctly; I've been on dates with 13 guys for a total of roughly 21 dates. Small numbers, I know, but all I need is one great guy. I'm still hoping for my last first date. :)

If any of those profiles spark your interest, comment and I'll tell the story. I feel like no one reads this thing, but my viewer count is over 415. It also claims, I have readers from literally all over the world! Welcome to my world!

1 comment: