Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Staycation...

So, I'm apparently one of these semi-lame people who take time off work for a "staycation." If the person I was in college could see me now...
Nonetheless, the plight of the single person in their late-20s is that all of your friends can't travel for one of the following reasons: they're married, have kids, or are broke. Why am I "staycationing?" It boils down to 3 things: I've got class, I'm broke, and I have no one to travel with. What am I doing on my staycation? I went to the DMV and grocery store, also I'm doing homework. I'm living the high life, people! I am also spending time with a friend who is soon to leave the country for work for several months, so alas, it won't be totally wasted. I also have dreams of sleeping in and staying up late. This is the life, my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment