Thursday, September 5, 2013

One Year

I've been thinking lately about how much life can change in one year. I've always said nothing in my life ever really changes, but in the last year it flipped 180 degrees. For someone who hates change this can be overwhelming, but they were all good changes for me and I'm happily riding the wave.

One year ago, I changed jobs. I left a job that I'd been at 5.5 years. While in many ways it was daunting; I was ready for something new. Though I felt ready long before, I know God had different timing. It was the perfect time for me to make a change. I'm so thankful for all the people I met in my last job and that I'm meeting my new job. This job has definitely been a huge blessing in my life and I feel like I'm where God wants me.

Through this year, I also moved and started grad school. I'd never endeavored to go back to school; I really struggled with my undergrad, but once the opportunity presented itself I knew I knew I had to make the leap. I've learned change can be fantastic and I've learned to pray a lot through all the changes. I knew working full time and going to school part time would be challenging, but I didn't know it'd be quite this hard. So, I try to remember that being able to get my MBA is a blessing. :)

So, cheers for change and my one year work anniversary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment