Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Music I'm Listening to

So, I saw a video on Facebook and got addicted to the song. I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say. Check out the video of "Oh Sweet Lorraine" and the story behind it. I hope to find love like this one day.

Also, the terrific band Cloverton just dropped their first album. I've followed the band from the start; they are from Manhattan and I know two of the band members from high schooland college. Their new album, "Patterns" is an oasis for someone needing rest for their soul. I heard them play all the songs at their CD release party last weekend. God definitely used their album to encourage my heart and remind me of His love for me. Check out "Patterns!" I normally don't buy albums, because I normally don't like all the songs on it. That was definitely not the case with "Patterns." . Okay, just two more videos from them. Buy the album, you won't regret it.

Lastly, I went to the Paxico Blues Festival last weekend and discovered the crazy/talented Samantha Fish Band. I'm in love with their song, "Last September." Here's a link to the song: http://www.virginmedia.com/music/browse/samantha-fish/songs/3844224#.

What new music are you all listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment