Saturday, June 4, 2016

KC, Part 2

The next morning after the game, we decided to check out a nearby Farmers Market. We love Farmer's Markets and go to the one here in Manhattan, Kansas roughly twice a month. We went to the Kansas City River Market in Kansas City, Missouri. It was huge! We tried Amish made pecan cinnamon rolls and they were terrific!

They had an Italian market, Carollo's Gourmet Grocery, Deli, and Grill with cannolis and I had to get some. I hadn't had a good cannoli since leaving Italy four years ago. While there, I also tried their sea salt chocolate caramel gelato. There aren't places like that in Manhattan, Kansas and I didn't want to miss out. So glad we stopped there.

From there we stopped at Sephora in the Plaza, so I could get a few things.

We headed back to the Legends area and are at Casa Agave. Their food was awful and that was the down part of our trip.

We did a little more shopping at Legends and headed home.

It was so nice to get away for a night with my mom. We had fun exploring KC!

No comments:

Post a Comment