Monday, November 24, 2014

10 Reasons ABC Should Save Selfie

1. Eliza-Who doesn't love her flawless hair and makeup? I've enjoyed watching Eliza grow as a person with Henry's help. Despite how crazy she can be, you can't help but like her and her real attempts at change.
2. Henry-You cheer for him to find out that there's more to life than work. He's also kind and wants to see Eliza grow as a person. He's dedicated to work and knows how to be serious; though he struggles to let loose and enjoy life. It's nice to see Eliza try to help him with him embrace life more.
3. Charmonique-She's so funny and real; just like what everyone wants in a friend
4. Charmonique's son, Kevin-I can't express how excited I was to see more from him as the season progressed. He's wise for a kid and real. The episode where Eliza babysat him is my favorite; that kid rocks! The clip:
5. Terrence-Despite how mean his father-in-law/boss is to him, Terrence is always upbeat and treats him with genuine respect and kindness. Not sure many of us could do the same.
6. I was cheering for Eliza and Henry to fall in love. They were the perfect balance for each other.
7. The show made me laugh and brightened up my Tuesdays. What else will I have to look forward too?
8. Eliza's one-liners are the best
9. Henry's new girlfriend, who is like his twin. They're annoyingly similar and I must see more!
10. I found it interesting watching the company that Henry, Eliza, and Charmonique work for. How often does one see a show set in a pharmaceutical company? I got a better feel for what that world would be like.

Catch it while you can on ABC.com.

All-in-all, I will miss this uniquely quirky and fun show with real characters that were relatable.



Any other fans of the show?


No comments:

Post a Comment