Monday, November 10, 2014

Sharing

I love sharing with you all the newest things I love. Hope you enjoy it all too!

Even though Paul Walker isn't in much of it, I will definitely still be seeing the new Fast and the Furious 7. Check out the terrific trailer:

Break Free from Arianna Grande has some lyrics that mean something to me, especially: I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart (from AZLyrics.com). The music video is the most ridiculous music video ever!

Blank Space by Taylor Swift is a pretty cool music video, but don't take my word for it.

I have absolutely fell in love with RaeLynn's voice and new song, God Loves Girls. It's a super cute song and so sweet. I first heard it on iTunes Country Top 50.

What do you think? Love them? Hate them? What are you jamming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment