Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Recipe #21: The Best Brussel Sprouts

My grandma gave me a bunch of brussel sprouts, last week and I wasn't quite sure what to do with them. The only time I'd experimented cooking them before hadn't turned out very well. So, I gave Pinterest a whirl and found this fabulous recipe for The Best Brussel Sprouts. I love the simplicity of the ingredients: brussel sprouts, bread crumbs, garlic salt, olive oil, and pepper. I appreciate recipes that don't require me to go to the store for lots of ingredients and in general, I love simple. Essentially, you just combine the ingredients in a skillet and cook for 10 minutes. They were so good. When co-workers saw me eating them during a working lunch, today they asked about the recipe.



What's your favorite brussel sprout recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment