Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Praying for My Enemies

A month and a half ago, while at a women's conference, Wonderful Weekend for Women, with my mom I felt impressed on my heart that I should pray for my enemies. Enemies: those people who have hurt or wrongly treated me or my family, etc. I don't have a lot of people I consider enemies, but I know my attitude toward them isn't pleasing to the Lord, but I've had a hard time reconciling the bad they've done. While, I haven't been the best at remembering to pray for them, the Lord has started to work on one of the worst relationships I had. I know the Lord wants me to bring Him all my concerns and I know He'll keep helping me through them. So, sometime He doesn't change the situation, but He changes us. :)

Here are my favorite posts about prayer from Pinterest:


What helps you forgive?

No comments:

Post a Comment