Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cleaning Up

I finally cleaned my closet. There's something refreshing about cleaning out your closet, figuring out what you actually don't like, what needs mended, that sort of thing. What I love most is that it actually let's you see what you really have and use, thus clearing the way for justifying new items!!!

As a result, I have two bags of clothing to try to sell at Rockstar & Rogers. One bag to give to my cousin, we borrow stuff from each other all the time. One bag of trash, a bag of things to mend, and a bag of stuff to try to sell on ebay. I think, I just made more work for myself, but at least one part of my life is organized. ;)

Those needing a starting point, check out this link (pretty cool and helpful): http://pinterest.com/pin/67131850668596357/

No comments:

Post a Comment