Thursday, August 15, 2013

Then I went down the slide

I've been really enjoying my break from school! I've been reading Catching Fire again. I've also been enjoying my guilty habit, reality TV shows. I love MasterChef. I get that it's a cooking show, but it still makes me tear up every week.

Today, I went to visit Perceptive Software near KC. Looks like a really great place to work! They even have a slide that goes from the 2nd to 1st floor. I was nervous to go down it in dress clothes. They said to try to go down all the way feet first, but I'm a mess sometimes. So, I was getting stuck because my shoes, so I pulled up my feet and next thing you know I'm almost going down head first. I'm trying to pull it together before I get to the bottom, but alas I could not. So, my coworker who went before me sees me emerge kind of sideways with my feet in the air. Not exactly how I pictured it would go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment