Friday, August 16, 2013

Love Languages

A couple of years ago I heard about love languages. I took the quiz below and was surprised how spot-on it was. I always known that some things mean more to some people, but now I understand it more. If you want to learn more about your love language or the love language of those in your world, check out this short quiz: Cool stuff! Essentially, the topics are Acts of Service, Words of Affirmation, Receiving Gifts, Quality Time, and Physical Touch. Mine is Words of Affirmation. Last week, someone let me know that they sent an e-mail about me to the Head of a program I'm trying to get into. They BCC'd me on the correspondence. It was so nice and meant a lot that unbeknowst to me they had seen my hard work and had taken the initiatve to pass on the praise. Things like that mean so much to me. I keep cards and e-mails like that and when I'm down I read them and they always cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment