Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Smooth Operator

Let's just establish that I'm a klutz. Monday, my mom and I were in KC having dinner. We were getting ready to leave, so I got up to go to the bathroom. A couple of steps in, I realize my left foot is asleep and my feet are getting tangled. I try to recover, but I'm veering left toward a booth. The man in the booth looked terrifed, unsure of what was happening. There is a women sitting opposite the man, she reads the terrified look on his face and turns back tentatively and with some shock. Then I sort of recover, smile, and explain that my foot was asleep. Them seem a little skeptical. I look back at my mom and she's leaning out of our booth, trying to see what happened, and if I'm ok. I tell her I'm okay. I went to the bathroom and just laughed my head off. I wish there was an exit out of the restaurant from the bathroom. How has this happened to me? It's unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment