Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer 2013

So, the stress of my summer class, the GMAT, and a failed dating situation made my summer seem rough, but maybe my summer wasn't that bad after all. Here are the highlights:

I had a fun weekend at World's of Fun and Legends with my mom. I bought some much needed items for my wardrobe, ate some great food, and saw some really great bands with some friends!

I checked out concerts at Sundown Salute with my mom.

I finally shot off fireworks this year.

I earned a much-coveted A in my summer class.

I spent time with friends including a late night weekday movie and seeing County Road 5 in concert.

I picked and ate blackberries...yum!

I went to the rodeo and two-stepped.

I finally got to read for fun. I read Ready Player One (pretty good). I reread Hunger Games. Currently, I'm reading Radical, good read!

I cleaned my closet (yes, this makes me happy).

I kept my petunias alive (4 months now)!

I finally put some things on Ebay that I meant to put on there ages ago.

Plus, who knows what fun adventures I'll have before school starts in 3 weeks! I hope to soak up more sun, relax, and have many more adventures to blog about. :) Trying to see the positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment