Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fears

Most of my fears revolve around loss of family and dreams.

I want to see more of the world and am scared I never will.

I want to fall in love, but fear I never will again.

I fear I'll get my heart broken again.

I fear I won't get married and have kids

I fear being an awful spouse and mother.

I fear life without my parents and grandma.

I fear being alone.

I fear losing more of my health.

I fear failing.

I fear running into the guy who broke my heart.

I fear public speech.

I fear living an ordinary life.

I'm working to conquer my fears, pray about my fears, and not let them control me. I take comfort in knowing that God has great plans for my life and He will be there through every struggle life may bring. I find a sense of peace in that I never have to handle my fears alone. God walks with me and comforts my heart. So, I give God my fears and let Him hold them.

No comments:

Post a Comment