Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm Impressed!

I've been really impressed with the number of countries my readers represent. Here are the 23 countries, I've had readers from: United Arab Emirates, Latvia, Australia, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, Russia, China, Serbia, Netherlands, Venezuela, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Mongolia, France, Israel, Czech Republic, South Korea, Romania, Spain, India, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, South Africa, Canada, South Africa, Cameroon, Slovakia, Hong Kong, and obviously the United States. I'd like to welcome you all to my blog; I've enjoyed having you all along for the journey and look forward to your feedback. How'd you all find me? I'm so curious!

I started this blog the end of July. It was an assignment for my Applied Managerial Computing class. I'd always thought of starting a blog, so the assignment was the push I needed. I plan to be a little more regular with my blogs. Any questions you all have for me?

In other news, I started my econ class this week. I'm hoping it'll be good and so far I've only had to read one chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment