Sunday, January 5, 2014

Born to Run

So, after trying to finish reading Born to Run by Christopher McDougall twice, I'm done. I really liked it. If you're interested in running at all, I'd recommend it. There's lots of detail about running, history, the characters, and the Tarahumara. It is a pretty long book at nearly 400 pages. Now I feel like running. I always have admired those runners who sprint by gracefully and look like they could run another ten miles like it's nothing. So, I will be running/jogging a little more. ;)

Now, I'm starting Insurgent which is part of the Divergent series. I really enjoyed the first book, Divergent. It kept my interest and I couldn't put it down. I'm excited to finally have the time to start Insurgent. The movie comes out over spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment