Friday, January 31, 2014

Classics

I generally watch a lot of movies, but somehow I hadn't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail and also Braveheart. Friends realized I'd never seen Monty Python, so we watched it. I really liked it; I laughed the whole time. My mom would hate it; like she hates Mr. Bean and Dumb and Dumber. ;)

Tonight, I'm watching Braveheart. This thing is long. Watching it alone probably isn't the best idea. It's sad that he lost his love. I didn't see him and the princess; wow! I didn't cry, though it was a bit too sad for me to be watching alone.

Currently, it is snowing and my car is covered in more snow than I thought we'd get.:( It's still snowing!

Tomorrow, I will be trying out a new Pinterest recipe that I've been dying to try. I'll share the recipe, pictures, and reviews. Thankfully, it looks like a fairly simple recipe with a reasonable amount of ingredients. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment