Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Travel

I'm always planning a trip, that's just how I work. I love having things to look forward to. So now that the Ireland trip has been scratched, I'm in the beginning stages of planning several smaller trips this summer. They include Savannah, GA; Lake of the Ozarks, MO; and Chicago. I've never been to Savannah or Chicago and have friends there that have invited me to visit. So, all I'm waiting for is the summer class list to post mid-February, so I can know when the class I'm taking will be. This fall, over Thanksgiving we're planning a family trip to Branson, MO. My aunt, uncle, cousin, and her kiddos will be going. I haven't seen some of them in at least two years, so it should be a wonderful adventure. :)

I'm most looking forward to feeling the sun on my skin, time off work, shopping, and a change in scenery.

Are you planning any trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment