Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas 2

Thankfully, my grandma found me a small tree at the thrift shop she works at, so I'm set. I've been clothed by that place since childhood. Anyone in the Manhattan, KS area check it out, Seven Dolors Catholic Church Budget Shop. My tree is about four feet tall and has white, green, and red lights; so cute. I plan to decorate it after finals. Just remembered I don't have a tree topper. I may make one. I'm thinking cardboard, alumninum foil, a hot glue gun, and glitter. My masterpiece star from high school sits proudly on my parent's Christmas tree every year. It does the job.

I've purchased a couple Christmas gifts, so I am making some progress. I'll be done with school in half a week and able to shop, decorate, send cards, and bake.

I didn't win the Ugly Christmas Sweater contest, but I sure did try. :)
The vest has Christmas bears on it and the shirt underneath has Christmas trees. Felt pretty silly, but had lots of fun! In other news, at the party while dressed in my ugly Christmas outfit, I ran into the guy that wrecked into my car like 3+ years ago. The one I kinda went out with a few times back then. Kinda weird. He's air force, how the heck is he still stationed here?! Awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment