Thursday, December 19, 2013

Reviews

After my final, last night I stopped by Orangeleaf Frozen Yogurt; love that place! I didn't realize they had so many new flavors for winter. I tried English toffee, something peppermint (wow), and eggnog (yes, please). I thought I tried another seasonal flavor, but can't remember.

I finally got down to Grace's Asian Fusion Café; how refreshing and yummy! The café is sleek and modern, yet inviting. The food is out of this world! The portions are good and the prices reasonable. I ordered the lunch box. I got chicken and on the noodles I got the peanut sauce. I definitely plan on going back soon. Check it out for yourself here.

I also finally watched Halle Berry's movie, the Call. It's suspense, which generally isn't my thing, but my mom likes it so I rented it for her. It was actually really good and very intense. The more scared I am, the more I talk; poor mom. :) It also had Abigail Breslin in it (from Little Miss Sunshine). She's a really good actress. Hope I don't have nightmares tonight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment