Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

All semester, all I wanted was to be done with the semester and able to read something for fun. I dreamed of curling up on the couch with a book. Thankfully, I finished the semester last week with a B. That was the hardest I've ever worked for a B! Anyway, I was able to finally read, Nicholas Sparks', new book The Longest Ride. I've read all of his books. This book came out in September. It took me one day to read it.

So, what's it about? Hmmm, where there are two stories that don't seem to intersect. One was with a couple during World War II. The other was a couple; a cowboy and a sorority girl. At the end, the two stories come together and it ends really well, so I was pretty happy.

Now, I'm going to try to finish Born to Run which I started this fall and had to stop because I ran out of time. My goal is to finish it this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment