Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quotes

Anyone who knows me, knows I love quotes. My Pinterest board called, Words that mean something, is my largest board by far. Check it out, click here.

I most love quotes about faith/Bible verses, funny quotes, travel-related quotes, quotes about overcoming fear, and fitness-related quotes.

Here are some favorites:

-One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.

-"As bad as it was, as bad as it hurts, I thank God I didn't get what I thought I deserved." Carrie Underwood

-"But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength." 2 Tim. 4:17

-Love the people God gave you because He will need them back one day.

-Go the extra mile it's never crowded.

-"All those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." F. Nietzsche

-"Do the best you can until you know better. When you know better do better." Maya Angelou

What are your favorite quotes? I'd love to hear.

In other news, I got a B in my class! So happy! You have no idea how hard I worked for that. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment