Saturday, December 7, 2013

Recipe #5 Meatloaf

I love meatloaf, but I just recently found my absolute favorite meatloaf recipe. I found it originally on Pinterest, click here for the recipe. This meatloaf is so yummy, it needs no extra ketchup after it's been cooked. We all know I tweak all my recipes, so here goes: I wouldn't ever add that much onion (1/4 cup total), start with adding 1/2 cup of milk and see how it looks from there, I hate mustard so I don't include that, and I mix bread crumbs or a puff cereal in the beef mix.
I ate my meatloaf with rice and sweet potato. Great dinner! I cut my remaining meatloaf in half and part will be eaten this week and the other is going in the freezer. The topping really makes this recipe. Try the recipe, you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment