Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blessings

I am telling you, every time I have a need, God immediately fills it. Lately, He's been heaping blessings on me and I am overwhelmed with gratefulness. When things used to stress me, I'd become overwhelmed with worry and fear. Lately, I've been making a conscious decision not to worry about it. Phillipians 4:19, "My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Luke 12:24, "Look at the ravens. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than any birds!" Matthew 6:30, "And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?" It's going to be a great Christmas and a fantastic new year!

Praise the Lord, I'm finally done with my paper for class. Thankful God got me through it! With the help of God, I was able to raise my grade one whole letter. After the final and paper, I may have raised it two letter grades! God is good! Last thing left is my open book final tonight, then freedom!!! :)

I can't wait to finally read for fun! Just over a month until the next semester!

Be blessed! Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment