Thursday, December 5, 2013

Yoga Pant Rant

Oh, dear friends. I'm starting to dread yoga class. Those pants you thought weren't see-through in fact are. Now, I'm seeing things no one other than your spouse should see. What to do, what to do?! I can't walk up randomly and say, "I just say everything God gave you and I'm frightened." BUT I AM frightened. Please try downward facing dog at home in front of a mirror or a honest friend.

I feel like these pants are not being advertised properly. People assume yoga pants are all safe to wear without undergarments. When in fact most aren't. I'd be mortified if I was wearing a pair like that. Furthermore, I'm not sure pants that tight should be worn, period. Guys have enough temptation and now EVERYTHING is on display. Please leave somethings to the imagination! Modesty, ladies!

That being said, I've decided to kick my workouts up a notch. I've got to get more toned and drop my summer weight gain. Eating a piece of fruit before my workout really helps give me energy to sustain me until dinner. I'm also working on stretching more and doing some form of ab exercises every day, as well as increasing my cardio. I'm combining this with watching my portions and sweet (love my sweets) intake. I can do this with God's help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment