Friday, November 1, 2013

Christmas List

My rather random Christmas list:

-Bright yellow potholders (I only have a right-handed Santa potholder that was just given to me).

-A silver toaster. I'd like to toast my bread.

-Clarks Purity Rose. I've dreamed up lots if outfits I could wear them with.

-Popsicle holders; I blame Pinterest.

-An automatic car starter; I miss my garage and I live in Kansas. Last winter:

-Cupcake pans; I also blame Pinterest for this.

-Tall brown boots

-Calf-length black or gray socks; medium thickness

Yes, I know it's very early to have my list ready, but in all honestly it's been ready for a couple weeks. I'm sure I'll be adding to my list. :)

What's on your Christmas list?




Follow me on twitter for other randonmess, click here.

Follow my addiction to Pinterest, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment