Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas

This will be my first Christmas in my apartment. I'd like to get a small Christmas tree and a Christmas wreath.

More than anything, I'd can't wait to pass this class so I can get into the Christmas spirit.

So far, I have only purchased one Christmas present and that was over summer. So, I've got a long way to go. This year, I'm on a tighter budget. Boo! I guess, it will make me more creative. :)

I've always said I love a simple Christmas. I hate holidays being overdone. I love the simplicity of doing enough to make it special, but still be able to enjoy it. Sometimes all the plans and hype take the focus away from what Christmas is all about. Christmas is about God who sent His Son, Jesus to save us from our sin. Without this great gift, we could never hope to go to heaven, but God made a way for us through Jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment