Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Hate...

I hate cold weather, especially on days like today. I get off work, it's been raining and sleeting. My car doors won't open. I set my stuff down and start to work to open any door. Fifteen minutes later, I finally get a door open, but it's not my driver side door, it's my back driver side door. I happen to be wearing a skirt...*sigh. I climb to the front turn on heat and my defrost, all while trying not to scare any passerbys. I grab my de-icer and ice scraper. I spray away and try to yank a door open. After 15 minutes and a warm car, my driver door opens. Now to finish scraping my passenger side windows which are covered in thicker ice. I'm not making much headway, so I use the tip of my ice scraper as a pick. Now my interior lights will not go off because I must've gotten one of my passenger side doors slightly afar, but definitely not open. Fifteen minutes later, I'm freezing and may have bruised my hips, but I finally got it shut. So, all this means I've decided to either retire in Texas or just go there for the winter. This also means I skipped my workout. Finally, after warming my hands around a three-wick candle, turning up the heat and eating soup (yes, soup),I'm warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment