Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Recipe #4: Pan-Fried Chicken Tacos

So, I'm Mexican, but I only made pan-fried tacos for the first time last month. Why haven't I made them before, they're so easy!

I made them again, today. So, I had some chicken I'd cooked and I added it to a pan with some taco seasoning and a little water. Next, I added the seasoned meat to tortillas and pan-fried them. We added avocado, raw cabbaage, red onion, cheese, and salsa. So good!
Needless to say, my friend loved them! :)

Chicken Salad Update:
Shocking news! My grandma LOVED my chicken salad recipe I made last weekend. She normally isn't a huge fan of my cooking, so this is big news! She liked it so much she had two helpings and asked if I had more at home. She's one of the very best cooks I know, so this is truly high praise and I'm one happy girl. :)

I made some for my parents. My mom loved it and asked for my recipe. She's an amazing cook too.

I shared some with a friend who also asked for my recipe.

You know you've done something right when people ask for your recipe. :)

Has anyone tried any of the recipes I've shared?


No comments:

Post a Comment